30 March 2010

Just a heads up:

And update: I didn't find a co-host, so no radio show today. Which is too bad as it's also the end of term meaning that I won't have another chance to host a radio show.



I'll be hosting another radio show next Tuesday! So tune in to Rare.FM at 12 that day! At least, if I'm able to find a co-host, otherwise it'll be more chaos and random butting pushing than an actual show, but I guess that would have it's appeal as well.

And while I'm in the process of getting people to actually listen to 'my' show: Which song should I put on to make you listen?  
Please bear in mind that it's the reviews show, so tracks should be fairly 'new' or 'relevant' (you can interpret those words in any way convenient to your choice of song) and that I'd like to actually present a show at some point. So as much I'd like to put on 'Station to Station' or half hour long tracks by Lindstrom, I would choose the sound of my own voice over those.

And before you start making suggestions, these tracks will certainly be featured in the show:
Foals - This Orient
The National - Bloodbuzz Ohio
Zola Jesus - Night
And probably some Phoenix as I'll have seen them the night before

No comments:

Post a Comment