21 December 2009

Blimey!

Now it's snowing alright! *Traffic Chaos*

I took some pictures which I will put up later tonight, if I ever return from 'Cat on a Hot Tin Roof', which features Claire Huxtable.

*and update*


The play was amazing. The cast is in the picture above, you ought to recognise at least (and I mean at the very least) Phylicia Rashad who, as metioned above, featured in the Cosby Show. And might I add that I literally had a front row seat and thus was within arms reach of all these people?

And I've never been much into Twitter, I just don't get who you'd want to keep that updated with what you do everyday? But this account is just brilliant: Big Ben. Also, today at work we discovered kettle cookery. Do google that when you're bored (there is an appreciation society on Facebook for those interested in the fine art of it).

But some pictures then (and I actually opened my window/balcony door and let the freezing cold in to take these for you! Just for you!):



No comments:

Post a Comment