29 June 2009

List-o-mania Part 1

First half of the year is nearly over, so it's time to make lists again! This time I'm gonna spread it over a couple of days. Beginning today with...

Fortune cookies!
Something I think could be fun: I’m going to rate some random upcoming releases from the second half of the last year of the decade (Yes, I am anticipating both albums and vigorous list-making these upcoming six months). Obviously, without even having had the chance to hear them. Just to see how good I would be as a fortune teller, or fortune cookie, or how prejudiced :)

The Resistance - Muse: 6.2
? - Los Campesinos!: 9.3 (It has to be, as I still haven't figured which one of the albums that came out last year (or album and record) I like better. And it has 16 songs on it! 16!)
Skyscraper – Julian Plenti: 7.3
Everything Goes Wrong – Vivian Girls: 7.4
Love 2 – Air: 6.8
Don’t Stop – Annie: 7.8
? – We Have Band: 8.7
No more stories are told today I'm sorry they washed away. No more stories the world is grey I'm tired let's wash away – Mew: 5.6
And last, and apparently least:
Humbug – Arctic Monkeys: 3.6

No comments:

Post a Comment