1 September 2010

The BEST music video EVER!

If this still qualifies as a music video that is. It isn't really a video and, for me at least, it isn't really about the music. Also, it only works properly in Google Chrome, which has never worked properly for me in the first place, so yeah, awesome job on that.

Nevertheless, even as the stop and go movie I had to watch this as, it is still one of the best things I have seen of late. And that includes Inception, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World and penguins (and you know how hard it is to beat penguins). 

So yes, as awful as Google Chrome tends to be, I guess you'll have to try it out to try this out (I nearly cried and not because of my browser):
http://www.thewildernessdowntown.com/

EDIT - The whole Chrome thing is rubbish, just tried it in Firefox and it works absolutely perfect. And just to give you an idea: this is a still of the video that it came up with for me. That's actually the house I grew up in. Amazing stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment