7 May 2010

ENGLAND YOU'VE LET ME DOWN!

Right now, it's looking like the Tories are going to win.

Riots have already broken out in Hackney, people have not being allowed to cast their vote for various reasons, votes by post have been lost...

Hopefully this is all just a bad dream and Labour and LibDem will have decleared a shared victory by the time I wake up tomorrow.

*Morning update*
This is all so unreal. I don't know anyone who was gonna vote Tory. Everywhere around me there's a sense of utter disappointment and disbelieve. This was supposed to be an election bringing change, LibDem was going to 'win'. Not the elections, but for the first time a third party would have a profound influence on the results. As it turns out, they've lost seats. The fact that it looks as if there is going to be a Tory government makes me feel almost personally defeated (and I may have already made my first reference to the Tatcher years...)

No comments:

Post a Comment