7 April 2011

Goals

I've got a list of things that would be very nice if I would achieve them at some point but wouldn't mind very much if I didn't. One could call them 'goals' - which I have done in the title of this post in the sake of brevity - but I'm not getting all worked up about them. I would view my life as complete though if I were to make (one of) them reality.
The list comprises:
  • Publishing in the BMJ (I like their font)
  • Publishing in the Guardian (I like their font and their interview style)
  • Owning a dishwasher
I would be especially pleased to achieve the latter, though I now seem to have a shot at achieving the second one in a 'future science writers prize' organised by the Wellcome Trust, the Guardian and the Observer, which are three of my favourite entities in this world. The prize includes publication in the Guardian and £1000 which ought to be enough for a dishwasher. I think I'm entering.

No comments:

Post a Comment